Thursday, August 25, 2011

Harvest--a few weeks ago

Some harvest pictures from the last few weeks. There have been a lot of changes because of the hot weather, so these are "before" shots. I'll do a new garden post later in the week. Here is Marcus getting some potatoes for dinner:


Our first few tomatoes! They have been very late this year, but not as late as last year (September) so I am happy.


Here is my favorite breakfast, what I will be having for the next two months:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That's one big potato! I'm glad you're finally getting summer weather. Enjoy your tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, those potatoes are HUGE!!! whats your secret?

    your breakfast looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our secret is that we wait too long before we get to harvesting them. Ha ha ha. You know me, I have the planting part down, but the harvesting is something I'm still working on...

    ReplyDelete