Monday, September 5, 2011

My garden

Our first harvest of "real" tomatoes:


This yellow one is called Taxi, and it is out-performing the Early Girls.


Yum yum yum strawberries, love this variety...we get fruit into autumn.


Cheery black-eyed Susans from my neighbor.


All the dahlias are doing well. This one is the most successful of them all:


The kids like making bouquets for me, and I like receiving them.


Mariposa and James with one of our smaller zucchini. :o)


A good year for potatoes.


Blackberries are ready! This is my favorite invasive species (sorry Erica).








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. great pictures--I think tomatoes are so picturesque, so perfect and beautiful!

    I didn't know blackberries were an invasive species (or maybe I just knew and forgot) but either way I understand, they do have some great qualities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubus armeniacus (Himalayan Blackberry) -Marcus

    ReplyDelete