Thursday, June 29, 2017

since my last post...

Here's a LITTLE of what we've been up to since my last post in February(!)...

daddy-daughter dance at St. Matthew in February
my CRAZY Little Flowers
**I teach Little Flowers Girls Club at St. Matthew School
once a month to a group of 2nd-4th graders**
a little coffee time for mama
**this winter I left the 2 littles' at a friend's day-care to try and
gain a little more time for myself, and it was great!**
running errands
field trips--this one to NW Children's Theaterto see Sleeping Beauty with Puppets (so good!)
mid-year dance recital at LVSDA
another coffee shop visit, this time with my kids
Joe and Steph came for a visit!!
(the baby has since been born, and she's a cutie!!!)
lots and lots of nature exploration as always
We all had fun at James' Trail Life pinewood
derby!!
Well, I think that takes us through one month at least!!  School took up a lot of time, but we really enjoy all being together and learning great subjects.  Marcus traveled a lot during the first part of the year as well, but luckily that has slowed down considerably!!  Then there was that "little" trip to Scotland that we took....  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment