Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Photo journal - first half of September 2018

I'm back, blogging 2 days in a row (a new record!).

Marcus is at Trail Life with James, and I just put the kids to bed, so I have a free moment.

Here is a photo journal of a few September happenings.  My iPhone photos are not automatically uploading (need to work on that...) so these are all from Marcus' phone, which DOES upload automatically.  One of these days I'll get my own photos on the computer.

Anyway, enjoy!

On last day of August, Marcus and I took Bunny
and Mariposa to our horse lessons teacher's wedding.
It was BEAUTIFUL!  So simple and sweet.  The
food was delicious.  
James has a little business going.  He sells custom-requested
drawings to his cousins.  This one is in progress.
Babers got a Decadent Creations treat after braving
THREE shots at her doctor's appointment.
This is what it looks like at Seddy's speech
class.  There is a one-way mirror where Celeste
and I can watch him.  Mostly she just plays.
Marcus had a hankering for chicken fried steak
one night.  He made a ton!!  (it was great!)
Our sweet little artist.  How can we be mad
at her when her drawing is so cute?
Cousin Emmett's birthday party.  My kids LOVE getting together
with their cousins!  It was the highlight of their week.
Marcus took these two (and Gemma) grocery shopping one
afternoon.  I was at a funeral with the 3 older ones, who
were altar servers at the funeral. 
We go to the market when we can.  This time,
we saw cousin Aidan!!
Proof that Marcus does sometimes help
with the homeschooling.  Is there anything
this man doesn't do??  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment