Friday, January 24, 2014

the rest of Christmas (finally!)

Ok...let's get this job finished!  Only a month late on these Christmas pics.  Then I have 3 kids' birthdays to report on.  Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.  :o)  But I really want to get these special days shared and chronicled--these really are happy, joyful times in our house.  :o) 
enjoying a nice breakfast of farm-fresh eggs (we're up to
a dozen-plus a day!  yay chickens!)
a new trick
What does a fox say??
I used Bunny's (nicer) camera for Christmas Eve pics (Mass, play, dinner) but I'm just too lazy to find them right now.  So here are a few I took after her camera card got full:
so tired (both of them, I think)
10 grandkids means total chaos at presents-time
in love with her American Girl doll, Saige
very tired the next morning...brushing teeth
before going down stairs to see what Santa brought...
Christmas morning
Bunny's top item on her wish list: "A Real
Football Helmet" :o)


Marcus cooked us a lovely brunch, but we adults were kicked
out of the dining room so we had to eat in the living room :o)
no more falling out of trees because of
duct-taped and zip-tied shoes!!!
Calico Critters = a big hit (and Auntie Erica's
hats and scarves!)
Christmas dinner.  Best. Dinner. Ever.  (good job hubs!)
wine, prime rib, scalloped potatoes, spinach salad, and
brussels sprouts (with bacon and cranberries)
Y U M M M M M !!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think the last picture is my favorite, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joe! We need to spend a Christmas at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was as delicious as it looks. Christmas at the Curls is fun!

    ReplyDelete