Thursday, March 29, 2012

Builder's Expo

Pictures from last month's homeschool group Builder's Expo (March 10th):

Mariposa has been building with legos alongside James for a little while now:


Bunny made this birdhouse with her grandpa when he was here in January:


James and his good friend Dominic displayed some Lego creations together:


I helped put on the Expo with my friend and neighbor Rosina. We all had a great time, the kids making and displaying their creations and then seeing everyone else's, and me taking care of the business end to make it enjoyable for all the families. Marcus got stuck on Gemma duty but I think they both had fun too; there were lots of exhibits to see, and some fun games and crafts to keep the littles busy. All in all a fun morning in March!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I love how they are all wearing Lego shirts!! (yes, I noticed, and I'm sure that wasn't an accident :-) )

    ReplyDelete