Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're back!

Well, it has been a long time since I blogged, hasn't it? I think I will blame it on the auction--I ran the family portion of our school's auction earlier in the month, and it really took up a lot of time. 15 minutes here for an email....30 minutes here to type a document....3 hours there for a meeting...this is all time that I WASN'T doing chores or schooling or putting my feet up. So blogging was really low on the priority list.

That was a few weeks ago though, surely I had time since then, right? Maybe I did...but there was a lot of school and housework to catch up on, and sleep too. Then it seemed like a "big deal" to do a blog post when really it is not. So here I am, I just got a good talkin'-to by a few people last night (you know who you are) so I stole back the hi-pan from Gemma and am finally finishing my first post back.

I will do some old posts from the last month mingled in with some new ones. Here's a picture to start:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Becky. We really look forward to seeing what you're doing. And we love seeing pictures of the kids. Since we live so far away and don't see you often, we relish anything you can share.

    ReplyDelete