Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread cookies

Also earlier this month...my friend Sterling and her daughter Rose cam over, and they brought gingerbread cookies!!
I swear, having my kids decorate cookies is like herding cats.  Actually, daily life with my kids is like herding cats.  They all go a mile a minute, in all different directions, and you never know when you are going to get scratched or bit, or step on a tail.  Anyway, they had a ton of fun.  Sterling was so so nice to come to our house and bring these goodies.  I have the most awesome friends!
We ended up eating most of the cookies that day.  :o)  They were yummy!  And colorful.


3 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of decorating cookies, I'm sure your kids will appreciate these memories later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats`s funny.... I have experienced children like yours going a mile a minute but finally were all rounded up like a herd of cows into the T.V. room. I`ve tried to its hard. Especially when your home alone and you have to get them to bed and they won`t listen. Trust me. I been in your shoes. :) I`ve got your back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tess! You're the best!! We hope to see you soon once things "calm down" here...we'll have you over and maybe I can get some post-Christmas cleaning done. :o)

      Delete