Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Just trying out my new blog app on my iPad (thanks, Justin, for finding it!). Now my blog can be like twitter on steroids. Or is that what facebook is?

Baby on my hip, preschooler singing "Ring Around the Rosie" in the living room, kinder. playing legos, and an 8-yr old changing into dry pants after playing outside.

Husband at a romantic Valentine's lunch date with his work-husband, ha ha ha. I not-so-secretly hope that it's an excuse for him to get out of the house and buy me a V-day present, maybe even jewelry. Or at least a cupcake.

We're planning a nice dinner tonight, an annual event featuring steak, 2x baked potatoes, green beans, and salad, with individual molten chocolate cakes for dessert. Too bad no new recipes for NYR #2 (2 new recipes a week). Probably some TV-watching then a romantic night of auction work.

We hope you have a Happy Hearts Day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment