Friday, March 18, 2011

A new obsession

Marcus decided it was time to introduce Star Wars to the kids. This was a day he has been looking forward to since a long time ago.





We had a lazy weekend for once, so they watched all 3 original movies back to back to back. Notice I said "they.". I did chores all weekend. Oh yeah, and I finished my second book of the year:


Mom had been talking about this series for years, and gave us kids each the first 2 books in July of '09. But I do things on my own time, so I just finished #4. Now my in-laws are hooked...Meghan has read all of them, my MIL loves them, and Nicole just ordered a whole lot off eBay. We're looking forward to the movie coming out this summer. So fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog. The kids are so big. I love seeing what they're up to. See....I told you that you would love the Evonovich books. I'm happy the Curls enjoy them also.

    ReplyDelete