Thursday, May 19, 2011

Outdoor updates

When we left for Mass, this is what we saw in our driveway:


Our new fencing!! I am so SO excited to get a fence in our backyard. In a week, I will be able to work in the garden without wondering where Gemma went off to.

After we got home, I fine-tuned the staked-out fence line. We had to move one little tree, but that's ok because Marcus rotated it so now it looks better out our window.


If you look in the above picture just beyond the trike, you can see where my octagonal "garden perch" will be. This little deck will also be the access to the fire pit on the 2nd level. In the photo below, it is just beyond my perennial bed:


The view from my perch:


And finally...what the kids are most excited over. A play structure! Might be done tomorrow, but if not, then next week.


Now the question is, what took us so long? Oh well, at least we're getting to it now. Yeah!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to take lots of pictures of the progress of the fence and the play yard and the garden perch

    ReplyDelete