Saturday, July 6, 2013

June fun--friend's party

Hello again, loyal readers!  After a nice little of "vacation" from blog posts, I am back to it.  June was a super-fun month (as you can see from previous posts), but there was much more going on than I have shown on the blog so far: birthday parties, gardening, a dance recital, fun in the sun, and best of all NO SCHOOL!  Ok, maybe a little "school" but not much.  I'll try to catch up on some of the June events over this next week, and then I'll continue to post more pics as I take them in July.

In early June we went to a friend's birthday party.  It was a Dinosaur-themed party, and we all had a blast!

First, a dino dig (toy dinos in gelatin).

Then, a dino egg hunt!!!
Sedric watched from the living room.
I got to catch up with friends.  :o)
The pinata was a huge hit (pun intended).
Still watching from inside (he was happy so we just kept him there).
Oooh, the kids REALLY loved this game!!
The kids had such a great time at the party.  We got to play with good friends (the kids most definitely outnumbered the adults) and we even made some new friends.  Mom Lisa and dad Michael were very thoughtful with their games, food, and fun, and I think their son William enjoyed his party!!  I know we enjoyed it!!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun kid party! Sedric is getting soooooooooo big!

    ReplyDelete