Monday, October 26, 2015

helping friends

At the end of July my friend Lisa had her 4th child--who was a little early and a little "little."  Baby Clare had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks, so Marcus and I watched Lisa and Michael's 3 older children for about a week.  We had a blast!  I won't lie…it wasn't "easy"…but it was fun and rewarding and I would do it again in a heartbeat.  Hopefully under better circumstances, though!

Mrs. N is their grandmother, and she helped
A LOT while William, Thomas, and Katherine
stayed with us.

full van (9 kids)
We took the oldest 3 to camp, so we were down
to "just" 6 kids again.
We got to visit Lisa and Clare in the hospital!

We even attempted a movie…with 6 kids, 7 and under.
I did Burgerville by myself one evening.
lots of puzzles that week


No comments:

Post a Comment