Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy Advent!

Happy Advent!

Maybe you're visiting my blog today because you've received my Christmas card in the mail.  Yay!

I just wanted to take a moment to check-in and say HI and thanks for visiting.

This blog is a sort of photo-album that I keep for my family.  We chronicle the fun events as well as some every-day happenings.  It's also a great way to keep in touch with all of you!  So if you want, please go ahead and bookmark our blog and check back frequently.  Normally I update a few times a week (but this fall has been particularly busy in our family, so updates have been much more sporadic!).

Most of the posts I'll be doing in December will probably be catch-up posts from as far back as September (yikes!) but hopefully after the new year you'll see some more current happenings.

And as always--we love comments!  :o)

Thanks for visiting!   :o) Becky

2/3 of my children with Albuquerque the Turkey
at Hillsboro's annual Turkey Trot

No comments:

Post a Comment