Monday, April 18, 2011

Sacrament prep

Waiting in line for a scapular:


A coincidence...I had just received in the mail a small pamphlet on wearing a scapular. I was going to throw it away (it was junk mail, asking for a donation to a random charity) but I decided to keep it for some reason. Now we'll read it in school.


A class on the stained glass windows in church.


Anna was watching the littles at home. Bunny and I took the opportunity to get hot cocoa. Here she is, playing the guitar at the coffee house:


Rock on, girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. how's guitar coming along? Tell Bun I'm taking piano lessons and I know how hard it is to learn a new instrument--tell her to keep up the good work! Can your iPad put a video on the blog? I'd love to hear her play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What church is this? It's not the one I remember from when we visited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica--Bunny's guitar is going great! She enjoys it, and can pick up a guitar and play a few songs and chords (like she did at the coffee house). She's really enjoying performing, too.
    Aunt Christine--it's the same church! Just a view from the balcony. Come out for a visit and see for yourself! :). (we have much better accommodations now than when you came out last...)

    ReplyDelete