Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The great Erica and Carter adventure!

Last week we had the supreme pleasure of hosting my sister Erica and her boyfriend, Carter. The following posts will chronicle our adventures over the long weekend. I decided to post them all at once, and in backwards-blog fashion (that is, the next post you see below this one will be the START of their visit, not the end of their visit, as it would be if I did a regular blog style). I hope this makes it easier to follow. We had a fantastic time and I think we did a really good job packing in a lot of fun in just a 3 1/2 days. See for yourself! (tip...when you get to the bottom of this page, be sure to check out the "older posts". There were so many posts, they wouldn't fit on just one page!)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment