Friday, July 1, 2011

Waterfalls with our friends

A beautiful day for a trip to the Columbia River gorge...first, the Vista house:


Then we stopped at Wahkeena Falls, just a short hike from the old highway. My kids wanted to get a closer look of course:


Bunny took this shot:


Do you see us waving on the Multnomah Falls bridge?


A beautiful gem.


Our friends Ted and Kristan with Greta and Ingrid:


Gemma is like her grandma...she feels the urge to put her feet in natural bodies of water:





Remember this waterfall, Joe?


Dinnertime





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ted and Kristen. Your girls are so cute.
    And Becky, it's perfectly natural for my kids to want to put their feet in natural bodies of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gemma looks like me when I was a toddler!! She really is going to be beautiful when she grows up :-)

    I love the photo with Mariposa hugging her friend--so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky!
    I finally took a look at your blog :) Great photos and captions! We had such a FUN time with your family!! Thank you so much!! Enjoy the rest of your summer and tell everyone we said hello!

    Kristan

    ReplyDelete