Sunday, July 24, 2011

Justin, Mary, and Greyson here!

The CCs are here! They flew in from Denver on Wednesday afternoon, and Mariposa and I picked them up from airport. Here they are the next morning, enjoying the new deck:


Greyson loves his cousin! And we all love Greyson--he is the cutesy baby ever.


After a fun day in Portland on Thursday, we stayed close to home. Mary and I made some red velvet whoopie pies, yum.


Too cute!


Finally a hot summer day, perfect for water balloons in the back yard.


Ta da!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE mariposa's pose!!!!!!!

    looks like you're having fun. did Mary give you the gifts from Carter and I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pictures. Everyone looks like they're having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, I'm still laughing at that picture of Mariposa--you need to keep that and give it to her on her 15th pirthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Mariposa's pose is just like her. All I said was, "Say cheese!" and that is what she came up with. Marcus thinks she looks like a gymnast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does look like a gymnast!
    I love how Grey is looking up at James.

    ReplyDelete