Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween

Ok, I'm going a little out of order here, but it has been SOOOOO hard to find time to create and narrate my Italy posts that I thought I'd do some easy posts for your viewing pleasure.  Don't worry, I will still do my Italy posts.  But here are some pics in the mean time....

pumpkin carving

notice the sewing machine in the background...yes,
I was still working on costumes right up til the very end

2 handsome men on Halloween night

Ninjago characters

another great Halloweenie Roast
at Eliot & Emmett's house



Gemma liked the trick-or-treating...especially when
she thought she could just take candy straight from
the bowl at the house she was at, no walking door-
to-door required!

all tired out

2 comments:

  1. The costumes came out great. Nice job Becky. My kids are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the costumes! Did you trick or treat? Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete