Tuesday, November 13, 2012

R.I.P. Judy C.

Carter's mother, Judy, passed away earlier this week.  Although I had not had the pleasure of meeting Judy, I have heard great things about her.  She was very much loved.  Our thoughts and prayers go to Carter, Erica, and Carter's family.  If my loyal readers could please say a prayer for Carter's family, it would be appreciated, thank you.

Carter and his mom, Judy

a pretty picture of Judy

Judy's family (Judy and Dan celebrated 50 yrs of marriage)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, becky, that really means a lot to me and carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful Becky. Our prayers and thoughts are with the Indy Coopers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see the love Carter has for his mother. God's blessings to his family. She is in the arms of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete