Monday, April 2, 2012

Fun on Monday

Today the Longmont crew woke up early (well, maybe not early but we didn't sleep in at least) and drove in to Boulder. Dad and Erica dropped mom and I off at The Buff for breakfast and then they continued on to a few car repair shops for estimates on Erica's jeep.


The Buff was very yummy, good service, lots of food. Luckily dad and Erica showed up to clean our plates. Then more Jeep work and off to Whole Foods for a little adventure:


It was an amazing place! It was about twice as big as our New Seasons, and the ready-to-eat food was most impressive. This picture above shows only half of all the choices. We didn't partake today, since we just ate, but we did choose a macaroon each from the beautiful bakery. We continued to walk around and I bought some goodies for the kids. Here is Auntie Erica at one of her favorite sections:


After Whole Foods we went to Celestial Seasonings (below), a Sears that was going out of business, and then to a local brewery for lunch.


At home I took a nice nap and now it is dinnertime. Brats, homemade Mac/cheese, broccoli, and beer. What a great visit!!

I'll see you tomorrow, kids!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm! What did you get at the Buff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could come to Colorado and stay at my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the biscuits and gravy with fruit and 2 eggs, and mom got the pacific eggs Benedict (salmon etc.). Really good! The service was super-fast too. I can see why it's a favorite place to go. :o)

    ReplyDelete