Saturday, April 28, 2012

Market day

The Hillsboro Saturday Market opened it's 30th season today! Even with a MIA husband (paintball camping adventure) I knew I couldn't miss opening day. So we called up the reserves (grammae, Auntie Meghan, and crew) since everyone knows "the more the merrier" (or is it "misery loves company?") and off we went in the big silver van. With my hands full I knew I couldn't really do any shopping but we wanted to see the sights anyway.


A stop at the toy store:


And a final stop at the booth of my favorite bakery, where everyone got a treat:


Crinkle-Oreos, so good:


His dad's favorite, a Mindy bun:


Peanut butter cookies with chocolate ganache:


And another crinkle-Oreo:


I chose a pistachio macaroon and also managed to buy some quinoa bagels and chicken/cheese sausages. Sounds like dinner to me. Yum!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....Mindy bun. LOVE your market! Kids are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun was had by all!! Thanks so much for the ride Auntie Becky!

    ReplyDelete