Monday, April 23, 2012

Lukie Fun Day

For Lukie's birthday (last year!) we gave him a certificate good for Lukie Fun Day. Scheduling has been slow...sometimes we would be busy, most of the times I forgot, but finally we did it! The kids were thrilled to treat Lukie like a king for the afternoon.

First stop was the toy store where he had some FunBux to spend:


James and Bunny helped him pick out the perfect gifts and were the chief accountants to help him manage his money. Lukie chose a Dalmatian stuffed dog, an activity book, some play money, and 2 rocks:


Afterwards we walked to Subway and enjoyed Lukie's favorite meal:


This day was meant for Lukie but I think my kids had just as much fun! Happy Birthday Lucas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I'm glad everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete