Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monday and Tuesday at home

Sedric likes the sling, and I like him in the sling:


Shane and Meghan took the kids for the night (Monday night) so we had a very nice afternoon, evening, and morning with just Gemma and Sedric. It really felt like the old days with Bunny and James. Raspberry jam was tops on my list, with the good Willamette reds in season and a new-favorite recipe requiring raspberry jam in my repertoire. Marcus bought a flat of berries and we (ok, HE) made all this great jam in the evening. I basically sat and directed. :o). Big thank you to Shane and Meghan--Marcus couldn't've made the jam with all the kids around.


On Tuesday we skyped with cousin Greyson:


And apparently Mariposa was hoping we had quadruplets instead of just Sedric:


On Tuesday Marcus also had the kids decorate the wagon for the parade. No, we're not actually in the parade :o) but we use the wagon each year to haul all our stuff so this is a nice tradition:


James took this picture. You can see how I contributed to the decorating fun, in the background:


Nice outfit, Bunny :o).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed skypeing with you. Bunny's outfit reminds me of Punky Brewster. Remember her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed Bun's outfit after she put it on Tue AM...I figured she must have packed her own bag ;-) I think I've seen a lot of similar outfits around town - very "Portland Chic" :-)

    We had a great time over here at the crazy-chaotic Randall house! I'm glad you got your jam made! The kids and I went picking this morning so hopefully we'll have our freezer filled up by tomorrow!

    P.S. Wouldn't it be great if you did have quadruplets and you wouldn't have to buy another carseat??? :-)

    ReplyDelete