Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some catch-up

It's time to catch up after a few weeks of Crater Lake trip prep/fun/recovery!

The Sunday before our trip we hosted family dinner, and it was Fr. Juan's first time meeting Sedric:


We're hoping to set the baptism for early October for when Sedric's grandma and grandpa are here visiting. Here is a picture of my favorite room of our house right now, the nursery:


The nursery is one room that is calm and somewhat clean. :o). I love retreating here to take care of Sedric or even just read a little in the glider rocker. My mornings are often a little more boisterous, when Gemma wakes up before me and comes to visit:





A few Tuesdays ago we all went to watch Emmett play T-Ball. He's a natural!





I often set Sedric down for a few minutes to get something done. This time he got tired of waiting for me and gave up and fell asleep:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment