Thursday, June 30, 2011

Great afternoon

Aidan and Lukie are at our house today for a much anticipated sleep-over. This afternoon (while Gemma was sleeping) was a picture of cousin love (the sweet kind, not the Kentucky kind).

Playing Lego Star Wars Wii:


Bunny spent about 45 minutes reading to Lukie:


We had a good dinner of chicken thighs, mixed vegs, and creamy noodles. Then they were sent outside to play and eat ice cream pops. Also I noticed that I have considerably less strawberries in my garden. But that's ok!

What a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. HEY! did you adopt the terrier? What's his/her name - I can't remember. How is he working out. Do the kids love him? I want to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her name is Daisy and she's ours and we love her! She is so sweet! I forgot, I never did a post about her. Maybe I'll do one, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't BELIEVE you didn't post about adding a member to your family! How exciting, I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete