Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tomatoes in

Like the new fence??? I rushed out to finish my planting along the fence before our trip. Does anyone want to know the final tomato count?


What a good helper. Besides tomatoes we also did dahlias, sunflowers, peppers, and pole beans. I only plant what I like, and not really enough to can or freeze (not really my thing). Actually, those who know me know that I'm not that good at harvesting in general; I have arugula and chard from over the winter that I haven't even touched. Oh well, I have fun.


This is what was happening inside while I was working hard outside:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Meeeeeeeeeee I want to know your tomato count! I have 6 I think--3 cherry (red, yellow, and chocolate) and 3 regular (brandywine, yellow pear, and 4th of July).

    I like your garden--and your helper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 tomatoes, including 5 cherry/grape and 1patio. 2 of the cherry plants are down by the plat structure so the kids can snack while they play!

    I really wanted a 4th of July but they don't have them out here...?

    You'll see the garden soon, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete