Friday, June 10, 2011

A plethora of posts

I've been without wifi for a little bit now, so I have a lot of posts to catch up on!

After these vacation posts, and a few more that I still have to do, my blog will definitely quiet down. At home there's so much to do, and our life is not nearly as interesting as it is when we're on vacation.

Read as much or as little you want...if this is too many posts at once, then skip it. I'll post later this week about something or another I'm sure. :o)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Don't quiet down when you get back home! I know you probably think your life isn't interesting, but for your family members NOT in Oregon, we think it's interesting and we love your frequent posts! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're right, there IS a lot I can write about here at home...like Gemma dumping a carton of half-and-half on the floor...or Mariposa's huge tantrum...or 5 loads of laundry...or dealing with my deck contractor...or the little black bugs on my 25 tomato plants...or... (and this is just today). ;o)

    ReplyDelete