Monday, September 15, 2014

Back to Blogging


I'm back!

After being without my computer for a week, then without my files for another 2 weeks, I kinda fell out of the blogging habit.  I haven't even been taking as many pictures as I normally do.  But it's been on my mind, and now's a good time to start back in!

I'd like to catch up with some July and August pictures so I have them on file--this is my family's digital scrapbook after all.  But I'll try to get to more current stuff as well.

Here's the first set of pictures, from August.  Delicious tomatoes from the garden!!  They were early this year, so I have been enjoying my tomato-on-a-bagel habit for well over a month now…add a Foggy egg (Foggy is the best and most beautiful chicken ever, BTW) and I have the perfect breakfast:



1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! We basically have tomatoes with every meal :)

    ReplyDelete