Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I've been busy!! (parish campout post)

We've been so busy here!  (Of course…we are always busy.)

This fall we took a couple of trips, and that always throws me off.  I have been totally dedicated to schooling so any "free" time goes to that.  Then in the evenings, there's laundry, cleaning, prepping, and general "work" that didn't get done during the day.  So…no time for blogging.

Luckily Bunny has done some blogging recently.  I'll use HER posts for some of our recent events, so I can skip over them.  Documenting most of our happenings is still very important to me so I will try to cover most of what we've done in the past few months.  My kids and I look back at all our posts fondly, so I hate to skip over a whole quarter!

TOMATO HARVEST FROM OUR GARDEN

PARISH CAMPOUT -- DAY 1

PARISH CAMPOUT -- DAY 2

PARISH CAMPOUT -- DAY 3

PARISH CAMPOUT -- DAY 4

TIE-DYE SHIRTS FROM THE CAMPOUT

I am so glad that Bunny is such a good blogger!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment