Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday morning with Bunny

Ok, just ONE more old post. This one was just too special to miss.

The day before the fall festival, Bunny and I went in to help with the pumpkin pies. This was a fantastic experience, very simple really but she has such pride in the fact that she made ALL the pumpkin pies for the dinner.








Afterwards we went to the market and got some produce and of course some sweet treats from our favorite bakery. Look at these apples from VanDykes:


We enjoyed a nice lunch of chicken schnitzel sandwiches and fresh cider. Bunny brought her light sabers and had a great time on her own personal stage. :o)


I love you Bunny! You are my special girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. how sweet, I bet Bunny really loved all that one-on-one time with you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, Bunny! Such good work volunteering for your church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Bunny- Was it hard to use all the fancy machinery I the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete