Monday, November 28, 2011

School bazaar

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, my in-laws and I had a table at a bazaar! I know, can you believe it? We are so crafty!

It was Meghan's idea, since it was at her kids' school. She was helping with it, and figured between the 4 of us we could come up with enough goodies for a table. She was right...and it was a lot of fun!


We sold hair bows, flower clips, candy, soaps, and baked goods. I made some wine charms, earrings, and 4 decorated mini-trees. It think the trees looked better in person (or at least I hope they did, because this one doesn't look very special in this picture):


All the trees sold so I guess they we ok. We were very pleasantly surprised at how much we sold! We are already planning for next year....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that table looked awesome! It looks like it was a lot of work... How did you find the time to make all the goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful! You guys should start an etsy shop....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did most of my crafts the night before (except the earrings, which I did at a crafting session the week before) :o). I always have worked better with a deadline! I like to say I'm a firefighter...I am constantly putting out fires... I was glad to have a reason to do crafts, because I certainly don't have time to just do them on my own! (maybe when I "retire")....

    ReplyDelete