Monday, December 26, 2011

Surprise package from FedEx

The other day we got a mystery package in the mail. I noticed it was from a "Stephanie" in Boulder, so I had a good guess as to what it was. Bunny had no clue and was very curious....


Just what I thought! Joe's girlfriend Stephanie sent some of her fantastic cookies and confections!


We had been thinking a lot about Steph lately...I saw on her (and Joe's) blog that she bakes a ton of cookies with her friend Electra every Christmas. This year we have been baking a lot too! So I have been thinking of Steph.

Bunny (and all of us) says thank you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it arrived! I'm glad you like them and that I could inspire you this year :) I hope you all had an amazing holiday!

    ReplyDelete