Monday, November 10, 2014

going into labor

Here are a few pics from Celeste's birth-day!  (Tuesday 11/4, daytime)

light labor all day, not hard at all
We decided to take a walk around 2pm to try to get labor
going stronger.  It was a beautiful fall day!!!
Ok, things got going after laying down for
about 30 minutes.  This picture was probably
around 3:30/4pm.
And this is a little later--labor is progressing nicely.  Not
sure if we knew she was breech at this point.  We found
out around 4:15pm.
All the labor pictures after this point are not exactly blog-material if you know what I mean.  :o)  The midwives/apprentices are great at taking pictures if the mom wants (and I did want!).  They get everything, and I do mean ~everything!~  But I know what you're thinking, who cares about labor pics, you want to see the BABY!  So I will do those right now….

1 comment:

  1. Becky,
    I love the third picture in this post of you in your labor and Marcus looking on. Beautiful!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete