Saturday, November 1, 2014

what we've been up to, with grandma and grandpa


My parents flew in last week, and boy are their arms tired!

;o)

Here's what we've been up to:


EATING WELL
Marcus made prime rib on the Ronco the very first night they
were here (we kept thinking, this may be the "last" night we
can eat this well since the baby will be coming soon!)  
EATING REALLY WELL
Turns out we had MANY opportunities to have great dinners,
since I haven't given birth yet.
SEWING COSTUMES
OMG I am so glad that my mom was here this
past week to do most of the work on the costumes!
TAKING FIELD TRIPS
Literally.  We took a trip to a field.
MAKING JAM
And applesauce.  And dried apples.  And an
attempt at dried peppers that had to be aborted
due to the pepper fumes in the house.  :o)
GOING OUT
Marcus and I got to go out on one (last?) date
to La Provence in Progress Ridge, for lunch.
(Marcus does not have an eye infection;
I caught him mid-wink.)  ha ha ha 
GROWING A BABY
DOING SOME SCHOOL
Kids are keeping up on their independent work,
and grandma is helping with math and SacPrep.
GETTING READY FOR BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment