Monday, June 18, 2012

Bunny's dance

Saturday evening was the Laurel Valley School of Dance and Art recital. It was held at a local middle school in town, though we take classes just a mile or two down the road at an old dance hall. This is the same dance school that Meghan went to as a kid!! We love the location, the price (it is a non-profit), the teachers, and in general, everything.

First are some pictures of Bunny's dance. The whole recital had a theme of "With These Wings" and in Bunny's dance, the dancers were birds:











She did a great job; it was so awesome for me to see her dance since hers is the one class that I never sit in on. I had no idea as to her routine, and I was very impressed with her mastery of the steps and the grace that she learned this year. Bravo, Bunny!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Bunny! You're so beautiful and graceful! We're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with grandma! Bunny, you are so graceful, mature and responsibe, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so graceful, Bunny! I love the color of your outfit. Do you get the keep it? Was the one in the bigger tutu your teacher?

    ReplyDelete