Monday, June 18, 2012

James' dance

James' dance started out with the girls having a picnic:


Then the bees came! This is an all-boys ballet based class that included Aidan and Lukie along with 2 friends.


The picnickers ran away and the boys started their routine:


But in the end, the girls came back and got the bees!


It was very humorous and the audience loved it! I thought the boys did a great job dancing and they were very confident and proud to be up on stage as the only boys in the dance school. Good job guys!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. James, you look terrific! I was happy that I was able to see you perform at your practice, so I knew the story for your performance. Grandpa and I are very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bee idea sounds like fun!

    ( however, I think the rake home story of killing bees is not great, honey bees are in great decline across the country, and they have an important role in pollination of veggies, fruits, and flowers! I try to avoid killing animals whenever possible.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, they were wasps not honey bees, and we ONLY knocked them out for a few seconds.

    Teacher Jill said we would only pretend to hit them and pretend to spray them with wasp spray (although I would really like to).

    Bunny =:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was one time when Uncle Justin, Grey, Sam, Sophie and I were walking back from King Soopers and there was a bee hive under the sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They surprised me and I had to run with the stroller! But I did not kill them.

    Also, I love that you were able to show your expression through dance, James! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete