Monday, June 25, 2012

Overdue

This is what overdue looks like:





Still feel great though. Got a new flower bed planted this afternoon--the leftover perennials that were languishing in their pots. I figured it was best to get them in the ground for the summer and then move them later when I find a real home for them. Also planted some of the marigolds that Marcus bought for me to add color:


And a few more marigolds in front of the "random" bed (I also planted some bean seeds, and the rest of my sprouted potatoes in a heap in the last remaining bare part of the garden):


Marcus is keeping up with the hoein' and keeping the weeds away. All the plants love the rain but some could be doing better if we had some heat. Potatoes (the row in the picture) and peas love the weather.

Maybe NOW I'm ready to have this baby???

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. OK. I'm ready for my grand baby to come out now.you look great Becky.

    ReplyDelete