Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bunny's garden pictures

Bunny took all these pictures a few days ago.

Bunny's garden: annuals in the foreground, then zinnia seeds and a cantaloupe hill:


Yes we have red strawberries! We can't believe they are this early!











The one lettuce that survived a (probable) deer attack:


Bunny's pictures of me are not flattering but they are honest:


Planting James' choice (pumpkins) next to Mariposa's choice (purple morning glory). Yes Gemma is wearing a princess dress:


This is Bunny's favorite flower, a black and gold petunia. With a little water and miracle gro (not to mention slug bait) it should be fantastic in a month or so!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Bunny, I love your garden! Obviously you work hard and have learned from your mom. Keep up the good work!

    Ps I think Gemma is so pretty in that close up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just impressed that you can still bend over!

    ReplyDelete