Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Becky&Mariposa in CO--Wednesday

Last week, Mariposa and I took a trip to Colorado to see my sister Erica, her husband Carter, and their "new" baby Violet!!
Waiting for our 2nd flight in Salt Lake City.  We saw the Great
Salt Lake, so cool!!!!
 Violet is their first baby and she's now 6 months old.  I wanted to go see her a lot sooner! but Sedric was just too young...he's now almost 2 years old so we figured he could be without me for a few days.  This was Mariposa's first trip without the whole family, so it was a really special time for us to be together.  (Bunny and James have both taken one-on-one trips starting at about this age...it really saves money :o) and makes for great memories!)
The reason we flew out!!  (oh, and to see Erica and Carter
too...I guess... ;o)
Mariposa is the champ at this States game.
Joe and Steph drove from Fort Collins to have dinner with us, so nice of them.  I wish we could've spent more time with them...but we did have a great time when they flew out to OR in March, so I shouldn't be so greedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment