Saturday, May 24, 2014

Marketing on a Saturday Morning

This morning we went "marketing" (as my mom calls it).   :o)  We hardly ever go as a whole family but it was my request for this morning, and Marcus was happy to comply.  Right when we got there, we saw some cousins!!

Lukie is looking sharp in his new wolf shirt that we got
him for his birthday.  :o)
 If you want a laugh, read the reviews for this wolf shirt on amazon (The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee).  

The water booth is always a favorite.
Marcus is on a health kick.  That and he needed some
fried pita chips for a poker game tonight.

Next stop was to the car wash.  Sometimes we do this even if the van is clean, just to see Seddy's reaction:




2 comments:

  1. I remember when Mariposa and Gemma hated the car wash too. It looks like torture. I love your farmers market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to bookmark the wolf shirt site then read the comments when I need a good laugh. There are so many it will keep me entertained for a long time. Watch out Lukie, all that power is dangerous. Now I understand the post when Brian got the shirt. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete