Monday, March 2, 2015

January summary

A "few" pictures of our January, with some more posts to come that will cover specific events.
I have lots of help with Celeste.  
We keep the tree up until at least the 2nd week of January.
Trying to get a decent passport photo for a
2-month-old is tricky. 
Barnes & Noble to spend Christmas money from
Grandma and Grandpa.
 Bunny did a good blog post on our fun Saturday outing to spend the Christmas money.

Mod Pizza, a new fav of ours. 
Installing our new generator with our go-to handyman (papa).
Bring on the bad weather!
I just thought this was a beautiful sky.  The
photo doesn't do it justice.
Result of our passport photo session.
Gemma at Creative Movement…my 4th kid to take this class
with Teacher Jill at Laurel Valley School of Dance Art.
All 5 kids got dental cleanings within about 1 hour!
I love our new dentist's office!!!
Mariposa had her First Reconciliation.
We celebrated with pie at Shari's afterwards.  Penance & Pie.
January altar cleaning
celebrating Eliot 'sand Uncle Brian's birthdays
a SUPER FUN trip to Seattle!
 You can see the whole story about our trip to Seattle on Bunny's blog.  She did a good job covering it!  Part I, Part II, and Part III.

nice moment, captured by the camera  (love)

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of Bunny and Celeste!! So cute!! Your a GREAT BIG sister, Bunny!!! I wish I still had younger siblings like that!! Mine are all grown up and have minds of their own...... :(

    ReplyDelete