Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Four hours of freedom

Auntie Coley just came and took my kids to her house for FOUR HOURS so that I could rest, do projects, whatever. How nice is that??? I am so grateful for the help. I went around crafting my perfect evening so that I would really make use of her generosity. First I will spend at least an hour on the girls' room:


Gemma's clothes are now in this closet too, with James' in his new room. But it is (past) clothes change-over time so I have to do the seasonal switch, hence the boxes that have been there for weeks. Today is the day! Also the little bed will be cleared off to welcome Gemma tomorrow night. We told her this would happen but I don't think she really understands yet. ;o)

After this project I will take a short walk even if it's raining, then take a nice shower and clean up the house a little. If Marcus is lucky I will also have yesterday's groceries put away so that he won't have to do it:


How pathetic! But when he is gone, I am just on survival mode. I go straight from meal to cleanup to school to scheduled chores to meal to cleanup etc.... I also need to rest every now and then, at least nap in the afternoon. I don't really "sit down" any more but that's what Hawaii will be for. So anyway, here I go with my perfect four hours!

Here's a quick pic from the other day...the real reason you all check the blog anyway:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment