Thursday, May 17, 2012

A lovely Mother's Day

Brunch was at our house to honor grammae, but we all got treated to a wonderful meal. The "kids" (Brian/Marcus/Meghan and spouses) along with papa made or brought all the food: sausages, hash browns, muffins, cake, champagne, fruit, and English muffins with homemade jam. Marcus made omelets and then we were all treated to warm cinnamon rolls for "dessert."





I love when I can get all the kids in one shot! Very rare!








For my Mother's Day, I had the perfect day! I have been "nesting," so after everyone left I did some cleaning, and some gardening, and also got a nap. The kids left with their dad to go pick out two ~beautiful~ hanging baskets, and Marcus made dinner. My final request was s'mores in our little fire pit. Everything was wonderful!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: