Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday afternoon at the pool

Yesterday (Tuesday) morning Marcus woke up early to go golfing like he does every year at club. He was looking forward to playing with 3 of his friends on a beautiful course. I mentioned earlier that I opted for the spa, tough life I know. The pregnancy massage was very nice, then I relaxed for a bit in the spa garden (wading river, spa music, little bites of fruit and cookies, etc.) then made my way back to the room for an air-conditioned nap. It's not terribly hot here but being 8 months pregnant does change things. Anyway, Marcus came to get me around lunchtime and we ate at the golfer's luncheon at the 18th hole, yummy food. My favorite things so far are the POG juice and all the fruit, must be a pregnancy thing. Marcus likes the mahi mahi from Monday night, the coffee, and also the juice.

We sat by the main pool all afternoon:





At 5 pm we took the short walk back to our room. Here Marcus is, standing directly in front of our patio:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment