Monday, March 3, 2014

a fun President's Day

Another holiday with some fun family traditions....last year on President's Day (Marcus had the day off) I decided I wanted to do something FUN and NEW.  So we drove into Portland for lunch at Old Wives Tales, a restaurant that I've heard a lot about but never been to.  After lunch we searched for a gelato place (Bunny and I were a little bit obsessed with gelato after our trip to Italy) but didn't find one, so we went to a random ice cream place instead.  That random place was Salt & Straw which we found out was actually an uber-popular place to be!!  After all that fun last year, we just HAD to re-create it this year:
at Old Wives' Tales
re-creation of last year's photo
Gemma wanted in on the action too!


long line at Salt & Straw
waiting patiently
Seddy was looking for dogs the whole time
finally the ice cream came! 



me and my kids  (heart!)
another great President's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment