Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Recipe: Snickerdoodle Cheesecake

One of my many hobbies is clipping recipes out of newspapers and magazines.  SOMETIMES I actually TRY one of these recipes!  Here is a new one from Woman's Day or Family Circle, I don't remember which one.

My kids (and hubs) love snicker doodle cookies, so when I saw this recipe I knew it had potential.  The procedure was super-easy, especially if you use a food processor for the cookie crust.  I usually don't make cheesecakes…I like them OK, but they're not my favorite…but I am glad I tried this one because I think it might be a new family favorite!  This was a real winner!

the ingredients all lined up--all basic stuff I would normally
have in my pantry/fridge except the shortbread cookies
for the cookie crust (cookies don't last long in my pantry)
I liked this recipe b/c it wasn't fancy--it didn't require a
water bath or anything like that.
And here's the recipe for your enjoyment!

3 comments:

  1. haha I'm the exact same way about cutting recipes and sometimes actually cooking them (don't get started on pinterest, same thing!). I also feel the same way about cheesecake, I like it OK but it's not my favorite. I do like snickerdoodles though, so maybe I'll have to try this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THAT sounds delicious!!! You know? I never made a cheesecake before. I always assumed it would take way too much time and effort and things like water bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! It really was "easy-peasy" as you say! ;o)

      Delete